A General Manager had consistently produced good results but was very difficult and truculent when it came to getting on with her peers at higher level meetings. Here’s how we helped her.
- We completed a 360 degree profile and discussed the gaps and shortfalls.
- We worked with video playback to identify her current behaviour.
- She created an attractive scenario of how she would like to be, not just at work but in other important relationships too.
- We explored the emotional blocks that prevented a warm hearted and genuine relationship with her peers and more senior people in the organisation.
- Deep issues emerged to do with ancient traumas and abandonment. Working with her values and her understanding of myth she was able to see the issue in a much wider spiritual context.
Her behaviour and attitudes changed so much so that her boss said that he was astounded that such a transformation could happen in such a short time.
We had spent 40 hours with her spread over about five months.