High Impact Communications Skills WorkshopDeveloping world class communicators
It’s not enough to be good at your job. You’ve also got to make a positive impact in your business relationships. You have to lead, support, inspire and influence people, handle conflict, take risks and be creative. Great communicators in the business world are few and far between. They are those rare individuals who have a knack of getting on with everyone. They run great meetings, make key note speeches that are inspirational, win huge contracts and are at ease networking and building relationships. What is the secret of their success?
We call it Positive Impact
It is a set of concepts, abilities and commitments. These emerge as you let go of old habits of behaving and thinking that get in the way of your natural talent. Instead you learn the three main competencies of Impact: Logic, Emotions and Drama. When you apply these in an appropriate way in each of your key business situations you will be seen as a world class communicator.
1. Speak With Impact in all your key business situations and be a World Class Communicator
2. Encourage extraordinary performance from others
3. Feel confident, credible and compelling in the way you lead, influence and relate with others
By the end of this 2 day programme you will have used your own real project to understand and practise the three main competencies of Impact
1. logic and structure of influence
2. emotional expressiveness
3. dramatic power
You will have applied these skills to…
1. give world class presentations
2. communicate your project in a way that is credible, compelling and confident
3. manage meetings: one : one, in groups and other business situations
4. develop confidence
5. improve your own and other’s performance
6. be an inspiration to others
This programme requires you to bring to the workshop one of your own real projects or business problems that you are able to talk openly about.You use it as a vehicle to develop your impact skills and attitudes, as well as find solutions and ways of communicating it, that you can implement back at work. This exciting workshop is a unique blend of psychology, theatre and business science grounded in a practical work context.
Some call it “A profound exploration of human potential”.
There is nothing else like it in the training world. In two action-packed days of transformational training, you’ll come away with a huge increase in your leadership presence and your ability to influence, as well as powerful frameworks for getting successful business results. You will not be a faceless member of a large seminar.
You will work with small groups of approximately 10 participants per tutor. The workshop is carefully designed to release the natural talents of you as an individual and at the same time promote trust and team performance of your group. The challenge of a stage is introduced to simulate work pressures, improve confidence and authentic personal styles. Video is used to help reveal your potential for greatness.
Identifying Positive Impact
- aims, methods, confidentiality
- seeing ourselves as others see us
- your current style when under pressure
- causes of self limitation
- desired state
- individual empowerment & mutual accountability
- definition of Impact
The Communicator’s Toolkit
- breathing & physiology of excellence
- relaxation & being centred
- vocal and emotional expressiveness
- energy and the use of space
- the power of the pause
- smile & push/pull/neutral
- first impressions
- appreciation and positive focus
Embodying Positive Impact
- structure and drama of influence
- how to win hearts and minds
- rehearsing success
Excellence beyond the comfort zone
- business auditions
- confidence and emotional intelligence
Impact in the work place
- one to one conversations
Planning for excellence
- personal learning objectives
- mutual mentoring for Impact
- feedback & performance improvement
- affirmations for world class communicators
At the end of this workshop you will also have the opportunity should you want it, for a FREE coaching session with one of the coaches on the programme.
The purpose of this is to help you integrate the learnings into your day to day work.
This Programme is created by Garth Spiers
He is an organisational psychologist, retained by humanitarian, public and commercial sectors. He holds an MSc and BSc in Operational Research, Psychology & Mathematics and for several years he was a professional actor.
HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATION
2 DAYS PUBLIC WORKSHOP
HELD IN BRIGHTON UK
WHO IS THIS FOR?
If your job relies on your ability to communicate, this workshop is for you.
If you are a leader, IT or technical expert, salesperson or an entrepreneur this is for you.
Or if you want to make great presentations
have a positive impact in meetings in the real world or online,
be seen as someone with charisma, able to influence anyone
and learn how to apply these skills in all your key business situations,
then this is for you.
For a short while the price Is now
for the full 2 day programme.
This price will not be available for long.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Dates, Venue, Availability